A mess.That's what I created, I know.
I know it's my fault.
I know you hate me right now.
But honestly, I didn't get the whole thing at first..
And let's say that I do now, at least, a part of it...
You think I don't care about this, well you're wrong.
I just don't know what to tell you...
What to tell you to make things..less worse than it already is.
I'm not trying to avoid anything.
I just don't know how and what to reply to that.
What are the right and wrong things to say?
I don't know how I can fix all this...
And even if I said I'll just forget it and let it be like that, I really don't mean it.
I'm sorry.
Anyways, maybe I should tell you all this instead of writing it down here.
Yeah, maybe I should...

No comments:
Post a Comment